Delanie Walker vs. Erik Walden, Take 2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

You do realize Greene only average 3.9 yards today and CJ was 3.8......It is not our mother effin backs, its our piss poor line. Are you too ignorant to see this or just that much of a hater?

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

You certainly insinuated it.

I do agree that we should've been running it more, especially with Fitzpatrck struggling mightily. The empty backfield stuff on 3rd and short kills me. I don't mind passing on 3rd and short, but I hate telling defenses "hey, we're passing here."

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Titansman1

Titansman1 Time To Start Crushing!

Yeah, and Fitz- turnover machine had three really good games but then today he reverts back to his normal self. CJ didn't have a drop today so now his butter finger days or over...over the course of his career he has a reputation for dropping passes, today doesn't change that. Actually, the catch in the end zone was borderline and he didn't hang on to that one too well either.

Bottom line he's not a $50million playmaker. Wakeup and smell the coffee.

4. TitansWillWin2

He hasnt had a problem dropping the ball all year. This is just hating b.s. GTFO

5. Bostontitan

Bostontitan Starter

IT comes down to the offense corr ...he calls the game

he calls the plays ... are our players put in position to win the game .. ?

some plays are great other make you scratch your head ..

at the goal line they know your going up the middle so you do it 3 times ..?:hang:

finally they call a good play ..

then you need 3 yards for first down ..and your calling plays 15 yards down field...:crazy:

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Titansman1

At least I'm not a blind homer. I like CJ and I've been one of his biggest fans but now he's just average at best and is not worth a fraction of the money we're paying him. It's a know fact that he doesn't catch very well so that not hating and like I said earlier, which you conveniently ignored, is he gets tackled easier than ANY running back in the NFL today....that's not hating either but a known fact...period!

7. TitansWillWin2

I'm sorry you are right its all CJ. Greene is the answer since he average .1 more yards per carry today. lets keep giving him the ball and spell him with Battle.

8. Titansman1

I never said it was all CJ but I am saying that he's not the dynamic playmaker that's worthy of being one of the highest paid RBs in the league. He performs no better than an average back that can be picked up cheap anywhere past the third round.

We obviously have a lot more problems than CJ but you made the comment that insinuated that if only CJ would get more carries we would be winning more, like he's some super back that is going to carry the team to victory by holding onto his cape and I'm saying that's blind homerism because he can't even carry a would be tackler two steps before he goes down. He was great in 2008-2009 when we had a really good line but without a lot of help he's nothing special anymore. He's definitely no AP but you act like he is and it get annoying when a fan roots for a player more than the team.

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

So you're telling me if only CJ had 2 more carries to reach 20 attempts, we would have won?

Damn, good to know man!

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I believe this too. Fitz only targets two players, Wright and Walker. Since walker was out Fitz tried new things and paid for it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar