Definition Please

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Don, Aug 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Good ol' Cinderella?? I loved that last hit they had on Heartbreak Station... the later album.. the video with Little Richard was awesome!!! Shelter Me.. that was the name of the song... after all these years I can still remember every word.

2. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

LOL my friend went to a Slayer concert a couple weeks back and the band that opened was Cinderella. To hear there name 2 time in the last month is crazy. I didn't even know they still were around much less touring.

UNHOLY ALLIANCE TOUR 2006 :ha:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Ouch, SK, Ouch. I'm 23 and I remember it.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Cinderella was never in my regular rotation... not sure why because I did like a lot of the other 80s hair rock bands.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar