Defense gonna suck again next season.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Apr 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Added a big press CB that we needed and some LB depth, we still suck? Go ahead and throw in a really good DC, 2 starting caliber Safeties, and Sammie Lee Hill who is a big upgrade over Marks.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

That's the motto we're going with. Also, young players will hopefully develop... talking about Ayers, Brown, Casey, and Martin. McCarthy will hopefully stay healthy, won't happen. We did bring in LB depth, which is huge... no more Shaw and mid-season pickups starting at LB. We also signed two GOOD vet safeties, to fix our worst defensive problem: SS. We also signed a big ol DT Lee-Hill, who will shore up the run hopefully. We added VETS.

Now, let's get Alex Okafor in the fourth PLEASE.

3. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

i dont doubt the defensive coaching now that Williams is gonna take over but i do doubt the personnel. Still dont have any real good pass rushing DE's and the CB unit on this team is one of the worst in the NFL

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're right about DE's but CB unit one of the worst in the NFL?...

You don't watch many other teams, do ya?

5. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Perhaps we are going to blitz a little this year, play a little 4-6.

6. Carp

Carp Starter

To add on, I think we all saw how better we played as whole when McCarthy was on the field too. If we can keep him healthy, look out, cause we could be much better then we actually thought with the new additions

7. Carp

Carp Starter

Not true about our DB's. I'd say it's even likely that we add another CB in this deep draft before it's said and done.

At DE, Wimbley and Morgan are both better then average. Morgan especially. With a bigger DT on the line drawing double teams, hopefully we'll see better results in 2013

8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Who cares, there were plenty of good quality WR early 2nd. We gave up the most points in the league last year. You can argue Rogers was better than Hunter, plus can Locker even throw the ball 20 yards down field without being hit or miss? Just seemed like something that could have waited. Could have gave up the same pick (3rd round) for Marshall last year, its just the point.

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I hated giving up NEXT years 3 but fine with making the move too get who they wanted.

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

NO, don't do it please. This team had no pass rush besides the last game against Jacksonville and Miami. Don't be fooled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar