Deeply Sadden.... Jevon.... Eddie... Derrick... Steve?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DirtySouthBoyz, Apr 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

:grrr: i hope mac signs with the ravens to, that would be the best place for him to go honestly. but anyteam he goes with I HOPE HE GETS HIS WELL DESERVED SUPERBOWL RING and when he does, i want him to walk in buds office and shine that baby in his face! IN YOUR FACE BUD ADAMS WITH PIG!

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Maybe McNair should thank Bud for drafting him, paying him 50 million bucks and then giving him the opportunity to win a Super Bowl (by letting him go). It doesn't look like Mac will get a ring staying in Tenn anytime soon. If anything McNair owes Bud, not the other way around.

McNair could have easily been on a team like Arizona his whole career. I don't feel sorry for the guy. Besides, McNair doesn't "deserve" a Super Bowl ring anymore than alot of other guys who have played in this league.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I told him myself...

I told him that myself after a game...
    I thanked him and he nodded and listened
    to me as he signed memoriabilia for fans.
    [​IMG]
    Fans like Gunny.:))

McSigniture is around T-Racs face...

It is kind of wierd looking back on it... when I said those things to Steve I said them as if it was assumed that he wasn't going to be here. I honestly thought he was tired of it... I was wrong about that. It's really hard to hope against these recent events.:sad2:

4. this must be done tho especially being as we only have 400,000 something to pay the people that we draft with, and mcnair in my opinion is just being stingy right now, and needs to do whats best for the team

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Is that McNairs signature?

It is hard to make out because of the blue sharpie, and there is a big 'S' shape which i guess could be a #9

6. jdee

jdee Guest

This is really a sad situation. McNair is not in the upper echleon or NFL QB's anymore, but he wants to be paid that way. NFL teams can't make poor decisions on player contracts, it's too big of a gamble. Steve didn't learn much from Eddie's situation from a few years ago. Steve's going to mess around, get released, sign with some team an finish his career a backup. He could sign on with the Titans for a low to moderate 2-3 year contract and finish his career as a Titan.

JDee

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

You can tell better than I can. It's on your wall. There is a cursive s shape by t-racs right ear, our left. That's it though. I'm sure.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

cant really make it out

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

well, he was drunk again. :drool:

10. maximus

maximus Starter

I have BigMacs and the blue sig looks like my sig of McNair

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar