Debate: Is it time to play VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Dec 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Yes, it very well could kill us. This isn't the time to experiment with Vince Young.

Fisher will go with the player who he feels gives the Titans the best opportunity to win and that is Collins.

2. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

Although, wouldn't it be something to talk about! Then we wouldn't need to have this same discussion, same discussion, same discussion..........:ha:

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What 3 defenses?

4. utdtitans

utdtitans Camp Fodder

For the guys who say put him in the wildcat, vy being in the game would not be the wildcat. The wildcat is when you put a rb or wr at qb and let him run. If we put vince back there it would be called the spread, he would still throw the ball.

5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Fear petrified fear! We are a 12-2 team and posters here are so scared ****less about a game so we need to make some radical changes from what got us here.

Alex said it right. We had the opportunity to play vince young and get him involved. If he played some and played well you might have a case for playing him more but the decision was made not to play him.

So here we are in the biggest game of the year and NOW riverman wants to play him half the damn game? 5 series is almost half! It's just nonsense.

No facts are presented. No logic. Just fear!

Present the facts: vince hasn't played, kerry got us here. Vince is more likely to turn the ball over etc and you get called mentally ill.

Sometimes you just have to admit you got taken to the woodshed; accept your beating like a man, wipe the blood off and move on. I hope my friend can do that.

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. KingTitan

KingTitan aka CRONUS

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Riverman's beat down of RT.

( note to mod: PM me if this pic gets deleted also.)

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I didn't see your earlier one and can't see that one either.

But I can cut/paste the url and it works fine. It must be some kind of photo blocking feature?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar