Dear Santa

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdog

jdog I like beer!

Yes Santa, please let the Titans make the playoffs and if that's too much to ask for I will settle for a lesser miracle such as winning the lottery and being able to fly like Superman.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Dear Santa,

I'd really like for Kenny Britts ACL to magically heal and for him to be banned from Jersey for live.

Love Always,
    xpmar9x

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I'd have to have plastic surgery to wipe the big smile from my face if we did end up beating those guys in the playoffs.That would definitely be the cherry on top of the whole deal.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Agree.I think we are making a huge mistake.

In my opinion if we would've started Locker in Indy this team would've won.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm really bummed out we're going to lose these next 2 games cause Munchak has Fisher pulling his strings.

6. pepsidriver24

pepsidriver24 @snydzie

For us to be even thinking about playoffs after losing to the Colts is wack. Hasselbeck impressed me with his statement about not providing energy to the team like Locker was doing. He should and will get another chance this week, and next year too. Locker wouldn't have led us to this point to begin with.

However, Locker should have started the Colts game. Hasselbeck was not healthy, and it led to more run plays & no mobility from the QB position when throwing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar