Dear Santa

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Dec 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Dear Santa, Dear 8 pounds 6 ounces... new born infant Jesus, Dear Yoda,

I've been a good boy this year, haven't blown up anything too important, or lost any kids, haven't stolen anything. For that I ask a few small things for Christmas.

First please find a way the get our rookie head coach Mike Munchak to open his eyes and start Jake Locker at QB. Seeing Kerry Collins ghost in at QB since November was a dirty little trick pulled on us Titan fans, and I would very much like that new QB wearing No.8 to sit down before he gets hurt walking to work. I'm not sure what it was I did to deserve this, but it's not funny anymore.

Next, give our offensive line a brain, a heart, or anything really. They need help.

And lastly, I would very much like that red bike I asked you for in 1994.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Santa is going to give you a kick in the nuts for this thread.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Santa please let us win twice while the Jets,Bengals and Raiders all lose once.

Oh and for a wild card game i'd love for us to be playing in Houston.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I would like a center that doesnt get knocked on his a** and hits the RB getting the hand off, against the weekest defensive front in the nfl. I would like a coach that does not look lost on the sidelines. I would like a defense that makes adjustments and doesnt just sit in the base look no matter what. And last it seems like groundhog day, please get the images of KFC and Jeff out of my mind. START LOCKER!

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Dear Santa

I want a #6 seed and a shot at Houston in the Wild Card Weekend also. I'd also like for you to break that voodoo love spell that Jeff Fisher has over Mike Munchak.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Houston would have to get the #3 seed in order for us to have a shot at them wildcard weekend.

But more importantly, we'd have to start winning and others gotta lose.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We wont win sunday without Locker and playing run defense like we did sunday. I really fear that if we go down this fisher road with the qb, that the team is going to do the samething it did to fisher.......quit! Coach you have seen this before it is a re-run, we wanted and want a new script please.

8. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I'd rather face Denver than Houston first round. But that's me.

9. Big Time Titan

I don't wanna wish bad on any of our players but for hasselbeck to play with that injury he's only setting himself up to be knocked out of the game. You saw him come up limp after the FIRST play of the game.

10. Big Time Titan

Yeah but how sweet would it be to knock Houston out of the first round after all that sh!+ they talked after romping us at home.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar