Dear Michael Griffin

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Oct 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Eh, yesterday was the most aggressive Griffin we've seen in a long time. Didn't suck as much as he normally does, but with that being said, he still wasn't good.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was blowing his twitter up Sunday.

Oh look! Another missed tackle by #GriffinTheVagician That makes about 10 on the half. #30millionDollarRobbery @MikeGriff33

Just one.

3. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

The chief culprit on the day was Michael Griffin (-5.1) who missed four tackles; three of which led to Vikings first downs and the fourth leading to a touchdown. Throw in an unnecessary roughness penalty as well as helping allow a Kyle Rudolph touchdown, and you have a game to forget.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Missed 4 tackles???

Uhhhmmm... some statistician needs to be fired. He missed way more than 4.

Dude was Whiffin' the entire game. Unless they don't count missing gang-tackles or missing tackles when someone else brings them down.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Profootballfocus.com

6. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

I'm sure Griff is a real good guy, and I've seen him play very well as a Titan. that said, it's been way too long now. He's got to go. Best of luck to him, but I'm done waiting on him to be the player I know he can be.

7. RealestWhiteBoy

RealestWhiteBoy World Champion

This was a genius off-season for us.

We signed Griffin to blitz like a sloth wearing cement shoes and watch WRs run behind him, meanwhile we let Finnegan walk for free.

We hopelessly beg Manning to please be our bride and offered him ownership of the team to show just how desperate and pathetic we are, meanwhile we let Mario Williams go without even making an offer for the best DE on the market (the position we were pitifully poor at).

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Smartest thing we did was not offer Mario Williams anything. Guy has been a bust.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

yeah hes the main reason we lost. lol at people like you. It's clearly our defensive and offensive lines that our killing this team. How much pressure did we create on Ponder that game?!?!? Hardly any at all. He had all day to sit back there to pick our over rated secondary apart!

10. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah Mario Williams is sure earning that 100 million dollar contract (almost 3 times as much as CJs) with his 1.5 sacks and 11 tackles so far!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar