Dead, Missing, and Jailed BP Whistleblowers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by World Peace, Apr 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Credit: http://bpwhistleblowers.blogspot.com/

Makes you wonder... Is BP and other companies part of a 21st century corporate mafia where the politicians and police are bought and paid for so that BP gets their way so they can continue to rape the planet in search of black gold? or is all of this coincidental?

2. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Can't decide if its coincidental or not, considering there are hundreds of thousands of people involved in the BP mess. Although it is unsettling to see it written on paper like that.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK, but I do know those a-wads behind my house who keep throwing furniture in the river are in for a surprise once it warms up. Plan on getting in the water and throwing it all back into their yard. I'm far from being one of those tree hugging hippies, but WTF, my kids like feeding ducks, and ducks wont come over when their home is filled with chairs and plywood, and such.

4. Ewker

Ewker Starter

No it doesn't make me wonder. Most folks know that politicians are in bed with large corporations. You can't find an honest one :sad2:

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Amen, and the ones that come into politics as honest people, definitely don't leave as such.

6. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I did go to Washington once. It is the most dichotomous city I've ever seen. In one place, you have the world's richest and most powerful, and a mile away, you have the absolute slums. I went through both areas. Not safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar