DE Eric Hicks Cut - We need him...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, May 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. texdude2006

texdude2006 Guest

nothing to lose until the NFL reprimands the franchise when he gets picked up for DUI...again no thanks.
  2. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i think you're talking about jared allen, who just got a four game suspension.
  3. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

KVB was a guy who had all the talent, he just couldnt stay healthy. hicks has played all 16 games 7 times, he just isnt any good.
  4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

how about we save our money for next offseason when there actually is some talent..
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

or we coulda drafted a DE earlier and let him improve this season and not have to worry much about the position next season
  6. super_titan

super_titan Camp Fodder

If you cant make the Cheifs D line?
  7. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

thats not the reason....they used last yr a 1st round draft choice on a DE (Hall) and put him in insted of hicks....

than they drafted nother DE this yr.....to replace older guy w/ younger blood
  8. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I find it funny that once someone gets cut someone instantly makes a thread and says lets get him.

Not saying it wouldn't be nice to at least bring the guy in but hes been in the league for 9 seasons , hes old , hes not fast... I think we need to stay away from him.

I know him personally. And hes been having problems lately with his knees and he might be considering retirement if no one grabs him up.
  9. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

So is that a yes or a no bigtitan53279? :))
  10. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.