Day 2

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, May 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

Even though I am a Jake Locker supporter, truth be told we can't count on him to remain healthy. I honestly would love Carr in the second. The more I look into him the more I really like him.

With that being said, I think there is slim chance he gets past the Texans & Raiders...

We'd probably have to consider moving up at least past the Raiders to take him if the Texans don't with the 1st pick in the 2nd.

2. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Could we trade up in front of OAK for Carr? I really don't want to trade a future 3rd, not sure what it would cost.

3. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I doubt it, because I really think the Texans really REALLY like him. So we would have to trade to first overall in the 2nd more than likely to get him.

That would certainly cost us a fair amount to do especially considering we are taking the guy they are more than likely eyeing.

4. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

God, I do not want either Carr or Garoppolo. Both have decent arms but neither of them are good handling pressure in the pocket - JG is worse at that than DC. Before the draft started, I hoped the Texans would take one of them and the Jags would take the other. Unfortunately, the Jags took Bortles, so they're not stuck with one of them. But I have faith in the Jags - it's still early - they'll screw up with a bad pick or two yet.

5. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

6. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Would love Nix

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Nix would make me feel much better, I have a feeling it is a QB though.

8. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

I bet Nix comes off the board before 42.

I'm thinking there's a slight chance Carr is there at 42 for us. Raiders only team that scare me. Texans won't go Carr.

I'm not a huge Carr fan, but that was at 11. I'd definitely take Carr at 42.

9. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I can't see the Raiders going QB. Their GM and coaching staff will be fired if they don't have a better record and show some improvement this season. They have to win now and draft players who can help them win now, not draft a QB who will take a few years to develop and sit on the bench behind Schaub.

Oakland got a playmaker on defense in Round 1, now they need a playmaker on offense. One of the WRs in Round Two makes a ton of sense, whichever one they like best (Lee, Latimer, et al).

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I disagree. While Carr getting flustered in the pocket is the biggest knock against him.. JG's footwork and ability to slide in there is the best thing he has going for him.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar