David Thornton on Sirius Movin' the Chains Today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KobeChaz, Apr 6, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Just wanted to let anybody know who has Sirius. I will post here how the interview goes down.

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Is that radio available in a portable headset like an MP3 player is?
    I need that if it is...

3. danny

danny Guest

I know you can get it w/ a "boom box" but I don't know about the portable headset. You can log onto your computer and listen by using your password and user name on Sirius.com.

Regardless, the NFL station kicks but. Especially for out of town fans.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, Sirius has a portable model with headphones, but I don't know how well it works. I read some reviews on a first generation portable player a few months ago and everyone said it sucked (very difficult to get good reception).

5. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

What time does that show come on? And what channel?

6. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

It's on channel 124. It has not come on yet. They keep saying he will be on shortly. They have a portable headset model, but I don't think it gets good reception. I use the reciever that I use in my car in my "boombox". It gets great reception, even indoors.

7. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

I use the same setup KobeChaz...at first I was just carrying the boombox back and forth from my car...thought I had hit upon a brilliant idea until I realized it was going to cost $10 to replace the batteries in that thing every couple weeks. I went out and bought the car kit for $50 and keep the boombox plugged in in the house...lol

8. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

As far as I know he never came on. Oh well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar