David Stewart's Comment to MM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Oct 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 757titans252

757titans252 Practice Squad

We need more players with this kind of toughness attitude?:anon:

2. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Congrats to Stingily on his first real NFL play. Must have been exciting for a guy no one expected to even come close to being able to think about even getting a tryout for an NFL team. I would be curious to see how he did for a few plays....... Just a few though :popcorn:

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I love the toughness of Stewart, I wish all of our guys were as tough. I don't think that guys like McCarthy and Locker are being too soft but I can't compare them to a 6-5 300 lb guy like Stewart.

4. The Hammer

How does that make him any different than the rest of the staff?

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Different positions also. Tackles can get by with a lot less. Where do they run to? They mostly stay in one spot.

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Offensive linemen are a different breed too though.

They're ALWAYS hurt. Toughest bastards in the league, and probably all sports. (say Rugby and I'll punch you in the throat)

7. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

like he said he aint got no bed or home lol

8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Playing rugby is tough as crap I'm not gonna lie. Especially the people that play in the scrums. If we would start tackling without helmets in practice people would learn how to wrap up better imo.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They would.

I won't get on the "why rugby isn't as tough as football" conversation this time, but yeah. Both you have to be pretty crazy/tough to stay in.

10. The Hammer

I played both and would say football is a least more dangerous. Like Hines Ward said. If the NFL really wanted to reduce concussions then they would get rid of helmets.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar