Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

David Stewart on his last leg?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Upright7, Nov 3, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,350
    Good tackles never hit free agency. Teams don't let them get away.

Gotta build that position through the draft.
  2. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,076
    Why do people keep saying TE is such a need for us when it's not? We have a perfectly capable starter in Delanie Walker along with a capable blocking TE in Taylor Thompson who is still developing. Even after we get rid of Stevens we can just pick up a third sting guy off of the FA wire and still be perfectly fine at the position assuming Thompson develops.

I think we need to go with a defensive end in round 1 because we need to bolster our pass rush. If we can get a guy who is a legitimate edge rushing threat then we have perfect capable guys behind him with Morgan, Big Po, and Edwards.

After that we need to go OT twice in rounds 2 and 4 in order to take a bookends of the future. The 2nd round guy will start at RT in his rookie year and bounce to LT after that once Roos moves on. The 4th round OT will take his RT spot after that.

I would love to see:
    Round 1) Trent Murphy, LB/DE, Stanford
    Round 2) La'el Collins, OT, LSU
    Round 4) JaWaun James, OT, Tennessee
  3. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,315
    Alright. That's a cool fact. A lot of teams have done that and it not panned out.

Why has Levitre stunk so bad? Anyone have an answer for that? New system? Got paid? Or just simply sucking. He was graded as one of safest FAs this year.
  4. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $400
    This. That was terrible. It encapsulated so many issues with pass protection that had been ongoing the entire half. The second half they did something and many o-line issues seemingly cleared up - not sure what they changed - but it was a jailbreak in the first half on every play.
  5. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $400
    Stacy looked good on alot of plays, but that run was one that should've been on sportscenter.
  6. Smash Vikings don't wear purple...

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $1,307
    I agree. If/when we use all 3 TEs, one is usually used as a FB. But we have Mooney at FB, heck he can even catch the ball.
  7. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,492
    Well Jake Long says hey.
    The Hammer high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,223
    Michael Oher might hit FA since the Ravens have no money.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $22,236
    Yea but we've already spent wayyyyy too much in FA. A free agent LT would break the bank.
  9. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $127,168
    Fred Miller was a solid OT for us we got as an FA. After a strong OT -- Jon Runyan -- left in FA.