David Givens?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Nov 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Maybe Givens could kill Hugo Chavez - lord knows he needs to do something to earn his money

shameless ripoff of a Bang! cartoon

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

He gets paid on IR just as if he was playing. He will have a chance to make the team next pre-season and unless he really shows something he will be cut.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

That Jevon comment was gold in that episode.

4. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Oh avvie, you ole hattah! :)) How about some feature where any post with any mention of "Madden", "Madden Curse", or "Madden Rating", be redirected straight to the video game forum :))

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hey, don't dump your garbage on us. we dont want it.

6. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sounds consistent to me, Bobo. I've got your back on that!

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Gunny re madden, i had a stud draft pick RB who tore his knee in just his second season and was on the retirement list the following year.:eek: It does happen. On the other hand i had a guy who had some significant leg injury 3 straight years and came back good as new at the age of 29.

2005 version for PC..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar