1. Week 6 Pick'em Winners: LANGSTER won spread hitting 10 of 15. LANGSTER & Rebel Titan won normal hitting 12 of 15. Week 7 Pick'em will be up by Wednesday evening.

David DeCastro

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by satkins2252, Mar 26, 2012.

If David DeCastro falls to us @ #20, do you draft him or pass?

1. Draft

29 vote(s)
  2. Pass

8 vote(s)
  1. satkins2252

satkins2252 Starter

I feel like your exaggerating a little. Pardon the spelling if its incorrect.
  2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I've been promoting the Decastro pick ever since I saw him go beast mode in the Fiesta Bowl. He's one of the best interior o-lineman to come out in a long time; not to mention he can play either center or guard. There's no way in h-e-double hockey sticks that I would pass up on him if he somehow falls to us. With all these other players getting hyped up due to combine performances(Poe, Hill), it's absolutely possible he could fall. I would be estatic, but if we passed on him I would probably break my TV.

I'm seeing some mocks project Couples around our pick at 20 now. If you had the choice between Couples and Decastro who would you pick? I don't even know the answer to my own question. lol, it'd be an extremely tough choice. Something tells me neither one will actually fall though.
  3. wg53

wg53 Starter

Decastro no doubt.

Coples is lazy and will be a bust.