David Cutcliffe interviews for Duke job.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by KTOWN TITAN, Dec 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

I thought Cutcliffe got a raw deal at Ole Miss.

Like I said, there's nowhere to go at Duke but up, and I think they will, but it will take time. If you look at Louisville, 20 years ago they were on the level Duke is now. Howard Schnellenberger started them up, John L Smith took them to the next level in Conference USA, and then Petrino took them to the next level of being a BCS Bowl team. Cutcliffe will start them up like Schnellenberger did at UL. He won't be there when they make their first BCS Bowl, but he'll have one of their new facilities named after him.

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

See you back in Knoxville in three years David!

3. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

:cuss: I guess that we are not gonna get that 5 star #1 QB in the nation prospect anymore. I know he had been talking to David. Well he will do good in Florida... The guy looks like a faster Vince Young. Terrell Pryor I think is his name. UT had moved way up his list after some discussions with Cutcliffe. Guess not anymore...

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^I think he'll go to Ohio State if he doesn't go to UT. But Bruce Pearl probably has more to do with it than anything if he chooses UT.

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

After the game, he officially dropped Tennessee from his list of future college destinations. That decision was made when Duke's new coach David Cutcliffe, the Vols' former offensive coordinator, called to tell Terrelle Pryor he was taking the head-coaching job at Duke.

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what would Pearl have to do with it ?

7. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

he is a top 20 recruit in basketball as well. he may be interested in playing both sports. Who wouldn't wanna play for Pearl?

8. wow, that hurts...

we are gonna have qb problems next year, i dont think Jonothan Crompton has the skills to be a starter in the SEC...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar