Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dave Stewart can speak...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 6, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,651
    I said the exact same thing once that video was posted. I tried to remember if I had ever seen an interview with Big Country and I don't think I ever had.

He's a good ole boy. Would probably prefer to be out fishing or hunting than talking in front of a camera. But you need a couple of those guys on a team IMO, who just quietly go about their job.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  2. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,063
    Did anyone ever ask him what he thinks of his old college head coaching being on the Titans coaching staff this year?.......... If they did I am sure he responded with a three word answer.
  3. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,231
    He did say something about eating some chicken wings, but not too much, he said he doesn't wanna get sick.

To me that sounded like he's cool with his old ball coach coming on board.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  4. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,231
    He reminds me of some of my cousins from Mississippi, I like Stewart's personality, you're right, a team does need some of those types.
  5. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458
    Lol wow love this guy. Might need to get a 76 big country jersey after that. Dude is redneck to the core.

I hear he's in talks to star in the sequel to deliverance.
  6. Rowdy009 Rookie

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $95

His high school(Lawrence Co. High) and mine(East Lawrence High) were big rivals. I think he was about 8 years behind me. It was hilarious to watch him toss the opposing d-linemen around like they were 10 year olds. lol
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    If you guys find the time check out the Walker and Wilson interviews, especially Walker. Just like that Pollard interview I posted last week, I'm starting to really like him.
  8. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,765
    you guys are all haters. jesus fking christmaryjoseph.

Stewart is a boss.
  9. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,907
    Chewing gum during the interviews drives me up the wall.