Dave Ball considering retirement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Said Kerry Collins to the empty mustache-indented pillow next to him.....

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Females are on the internet?

:stunned:

3. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

True story.. I had a programming class in college... and i was having issues with some of the programs I was coding and my professor spoke english with a very thick accent and i could barely understand him. Instead of consulting him during his office hours... I went to a Programming message board and asked for advice...

After being flamed for asking stupid questions.. apparently... i had a great idea...

i registered a new account named "ButterflyBabe69" and asked the same questions and let me tell you... You'd be so surprised how helpful people can be on an internet message board when they think you are a girl.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar