Darrell Revis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Revis most overrated in the NFL?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2011.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

clear pass interference on that play...

2. HornedToad10

HornedToad10 Camp Fodder

I agree Revis is top 3 in NFL. He's rated as hands down best CB in the league and some try arguing he's best ever.

That's overrated because he's only top 3 now and I certainly don't think best ever.

3. 24

24 Starter

Can't take Deuce too seriously. He also said Jerry Hughes was the best DE in the draft, and he told us all to make sure we hold him to it. From Rotoworld:

4. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

lmao @ your sig. That's awesome, but somehow disgusting at the same time.

5. jwmann2

jwmann2 Camp Fodder

Revis overrated? He had 2 interceptions last week against the Dolphins. You tell me...
    I do think he is a jerk for holding out on the contract he held out on as a rookie.

6. JiminyBillyBob

JiminyBillyBob Pro Bowler

According to your theory a CB has to be able to excell in any system then?
    Based on that, Asamougha would be overrated as well because he definitely does not excell at Philadelphia. Just wondering.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

^How does that indicate I say any CB can excel in any system?... Some systems make DBs look better. Titans fans of all should know this.

And why do people mention the pick 6 as if it has anything to do with coverage? Did you see that pass?... It was a duck that was nowhere near the WR.

And yes. I was wrong on Jerry Hughes. One of the few. But at the same time I was right about the bum we drafted- so I'd say that's a wash.

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Only in your demented mind. Tell me again, how many SEC schools does Michigan have a winning record against? :)

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

They have a winning record over the entire conference.

Tell me... when's the last time your team won a game?

:)

10. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Revis is a little overrated, the whole "Revis Island" plays a part in that, honestly I'd put Revis at #4.

1. Asomugha
    2. Toss up between Champ and Charles Woodson.

And saying he's a little overrated isn't saying he's not good lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar