Darrell Revis

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 24, 2011.

?

Revis most overrated in the NFL?

Poll closed Nov 3, 2011.
  1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

23 vote(s)
    71.9%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

lol, I get infractions all the time on this site for telling someone nothing but the truth.

meanwhile hoffa, GoT, and the rest of the breakfast club buddies get to say whatever they want.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

The buddy system. It exists everywhere, I suppose.

Ah well... I'll just stick to throwing bricks through members windows with hate messages on them. They can't ban me for that.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He had 8 pass deflections in 9 games compared to 3 for Reynaldo Hill in 14 games....

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...1/2010-01-01_lito_finally_has_it_covered.html

"Most of the pregame hype has focused on Chad Ochocinco's planned visit to Revis Island. But there's another destination in the Jets' secondary that has been troublesome for opposing receivers. Let's call it Lito's Lair.

Since returning from a bruised quadriceps that caused him to miss five games, and limited him in three others, cornerback Lito Sheppard finally has lived up to expectations."

Yeah sounds like he was as bad as Reynaldo Hill :rolleyes: Nice try.

4. Deuce Wayne

wonder why he was cut if that's the case?

And regardless- if Revis is half as good as ESPN says he is, I'd throw to Lito every time.

5. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

you asked me 2 weeks ago if revis was ever the same after his contract dispute, in relation to what was happening with CJ, i said he wanst, you refused, now your saying revis isnt good. certainly hypocritical

6. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He was cut because of his contract.

7. MDTitansFan

MDTitansFan Rookie

actually looking back on it, you did mention something short about revis being good and holding out. but it was sawdustman that was swinging from revis nuts on revis island. he prolly thought they were coconuts

8. Deuce Wayne

Here's the problem.

I've never said he's not good.

Why is it that any time I say a player is over-hyped people assume I think they suck?

Not the case.

9. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I don't want to waste much time on you, since your reality is obviously different. Revis just had a 100 yard pick 6 on Marshall, so I don't think it was a matter of thinking Revis can't cover Marshall. If you watch the Jets as much as you claim, you'd know that they switch around matchups with their CB's.

The Jets dominated the game and the Dolphins had a quarterback rating of 11 when throwing at Revis. He had 2 picks and 4 PD's. 9 out of 10 people that watched the game will say that Revis got the best of Marshall. That 10th person is scrambling to justify their bold, but wrong, statements...

10. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

:moon2:

• High Five High Five x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar