Dark Knight (2008) Teaser

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by KamikaZ, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

2. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Can't wait for this movie. Batman Begins was my favorite one, Bale plays the part perfectly. I think Heath Ledger will make a sick joker too.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Batman begins was great, I'm hoping this lives up to it.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

so, is this a remake of the original batman?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Same characters, different story.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Pretty much, yeah....at least in the sense that it's Batman meeting The Joker for the first time, and this time Tim Burton isn't piling a bunch of Hollywood campiness on it.

It's interesting how the Batman franchise keeps getting re-invented over and over. It looks to me like this time it's finally right. Batman Begins was a great franchise introduction which gave a clear and concise examination of Wayne's psyche, and presented him in a way that allowed us to overlook the fact that he's a billionaire holed up in a mansion...we could easily accept him as a commoner like us who happened to be afforded the means to become our protector. It's the first time that I was ever able to actually like Bruce Wayne and truly respect Batman.

The Superman franchise has failed miserably to do those things for me with the exception of the treatment given by Smallville, which i stopped following after season 3.

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Michael Keaton Batman's were pretty good I reckon. They had that darkness to them.

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Keaton was great at looking and acting all somber, but that's about it. Burton never really developed wayne.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar