Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Well, that is pretty much what CJ has done with it...

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

I could get more yards per carry than C.J.

REEEEEEEEEMIIIIXXXXXXXXX

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well yea, but I won't suck in games.......mainly because I wouldn't be there.

4. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Reynaud very rarely played RB in college. He was a receiver / returner. Has anyone seen what position he's listed at on the Titans?

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Running Back.

6. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Whoever thinks this guy makes the squad is living on fantasy island. Camp fodder who played good against 3rd stringers and against special teams players getting a tryout in the FIRST PRESEASON GAME. Get real.

7. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

He is listed as a RB and that is the position he will try and make the team at. Yes he did play WR and was a returner at WVU, but he was a RB in high school.

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

smart move too... either you get a shot at a starting job at WR... or you sit on the bench behind Steve Slaton..

but to be honest... quit it with the koolaid.. he ran all over the seahawks.... 3rd string defense....mightve helped him being on the team, but he wont be starter material unless we actually see him with the first team..

9. p_funk

p_funk Hillbilly Titan

Ummmm, can you point out to me me where I ever said he was going to be the number 1 guy or a starter. I simply said keep an eye on him and that I truly believe he can contribute to this team.

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

sorry... wasn't directing that to you.... probably should've split my messages up..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar