Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293
    Well, that is pretty much what CJ has done with it...
    Parking Lot B high fives this.
  2. Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $4,832
    I could get more yards per carry than C.J.

REEEEEEEEEMIIIIXXXXXXXXX
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74
    Well yea, but I won't suck in games.......mainly because I wouldn't be there.
  4. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Reynaud very rarely played RB in college. He was a receiver / returner. Has anyone seen what position he's listed at on the Titans?
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    Running Back.
  5. ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Klug
    Moolah:
    $785
    Whoever thinks this guy makes the squad is living on fantasy island. Camp fodder who played good against 3rd stringers and against special teams players getting a tryout in the FIRST PRESEASON GAME. Get real.
  6. p_funk Hillbilly Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $139
    He is listed as a RB and that is the position he will try and make the team at. Yes he did play WR and was a returner at WVU, but he was a RB in high school.
  7. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    smart move too... either you get a shot at a starting job at WR... or you sit on the bench behind Steve Slaton..

but to be honest... quit it with the koolaid.. he ran all over the seahawks.... 3rd string defense....mightve helped him being on the team, but he wont be starter material unless we actually see him with the first team..
  8. p_funk Hillbilly Titan

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $139
    Ummmm, can you point out to me me where I ever said he was going to be the number 1 guy or a starter. I simply said keep an eye on him and that I truly believe he can contribute to this team.
  9. Titaneers Ultimate Player

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,429
    sorry... wasn't directing that to you.... probably should've split my messages up..