Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Seems like we have "one" every year.
  2. Riverman

Riverman That may be....

I have to agree. He is built to blast and run down-hill- instead he tries to run around-hill. Not a bruiser in the least bit.
  3. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

Agreed I haven't seen anything from Harper that I like and Reynaud already looks a lot better.
  4. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH! Tip Jar Donor

Harper went against the same second and third stringers and didnt do nearly as good as Reynaud did.
  5. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

I agree that playing against 1's is a bit harder, but I think Reynaud has AT LEAST earned the opportunity to do just that, in pre season at least.
  6. mike75

mike75 Starter Tip Jar Donor

Cut Harper and keep Reynaud.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  7. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

What are you talking about? Harper had 5 carries for 15 yards and Reynaud had 5 carries for 29 yards. One of those runs was 21 yards. You act like Reynaud ran it great every time, he had 1 nice run. Take the 21 yard run away he had 4 carries for 8 yards.
  8. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Based on 1 game? Lets Cut CJ since he did the worst of all the backs. Sounds great
  9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Your right, he has earned a shot just like all the backs should get. I was very excited with Reynaud but I really thought he was a rookie since I never really heard of him. But he has been around a little which is fine. Lets see against Tampa but its time for Locker. No looking back.
  10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Yep, I'm on yaneks side. It was ONE preseason game in scrub time... Let's not overreact yet. We found the next Victor Cruz?? Cruz had like 250 yards/3 rec TDs in a half in his breakout preseason game.

Don't get me wrong, I want Rey to proove me wrong. But, let's see what he can do w/ the first team...