Darius Reynaud

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Aug 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

We are not talking about Reynaud. We are talking about Noel Devine.

2. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Harper is fat

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah I remember Deion having interest in the kid.

4. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

wanted him to go to FSU.... forgot what happened but went to wvu instead..

5. bigjimmy

bigjimmy Camp Fodder

Saw Reynaud at practice a couple of weeks ago and he was on fire. Did something impressive every time he touched the ball. He should definitely stick. Please!!! Dude's a playmaker.

6. Stan

Stan Infinite

Piss poor grades. Well I guess I'm just living in fantasy land guys. Sorry for the thread derailment.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'd like to see him in the game earlier Friday night to return a punt. I think that's his ticket to making the team.

8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

I would like to see him in the 5 wide set they were using and throw a quick bubble screen out to him and see what he does with it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah, he tried to adopt him but I think Devine basically decided against it.

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I'd like to see him stick. Use him as a return man, and maybe occasional packages on offense. Maybe play him as the fifth man in the five wide package, or use him like the Saints use Darren Sproles from time to time to give CJ a break.

Honestly, we never should have resigned CJ in the first place. We should have a backfield like the saints and others do... several different guys in different roles. A power back, a shifty scat back, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar