Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Darius Renaud finally helps the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 14, 2013.

?

Has Darius Reynaud done enough as KR for you?

Yes 0 vote(s) 0.0%
No 10 vote(s) 100.0%
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    In Sundays loss to the Seahawks Titans KR Darius Reynaud did what he could to help when he wrecked Seattle's Kicker Steven Hauschka (No.4 in the gif)

[IMG]

[IMG]

Reynaud's hit on their kicker eventually lead to this botched FG attempt that was blocked and returned for a TD that gave the Titans the lead.
    botchedFG.jpg

[IMG]

This is the first time all year the team benefited from something Darius Reynaud did.
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,932
    Nope. He still sucks.

He needs to return 3 kicks/punts for TDs to make up for his garbage decisions in the past. He has handed our opponents 9 points this season (probably cost us the Chiefs game). No other returner in the league has done that so far.

I'm sick of seeing him take the ball out from 8 yards deep too. Absolutely sick of it. If we're down by two scores and it's late in the game, go for it. Otherwise, stay in there.
    GoT high fives this.
  3. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $79
    If there is a hell, I hope he goes there.
  4. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    Ok, so he cost us 2 points against the Steelers and 7 against the Chiefs. He got us 3 with the Seahawks.

-9+3= -6. Still in the red.
  5. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    Unless there's 9 seconds left against the Texans with the game tied. Then you knee it.

He's a moron.
  6. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    Gotta give him +7 for setting up the missed FG attempt. If he never runs over the kicker they set up and hit that FG instead of us blocking it for 7
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,932

Lol... that was a complete fluke that it worked out that way.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    Reynaud having a job at this level is a fluke, but hey, he had something to do with those points lol
  9. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $12,911
    No. I gave him credit for hurting their kicker. I will not give him credit for McCourty causing a fumble, recovering the fumble and returning it for a touchdown. I'm sure he cheered incredibly hard as Jason ran down the sideline, but he gets no credit for that.
    GoT high fives this.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,359
    Its the butterfly effect. if he doesn't do his part in this McCourty is never in position to make the play because the 2 guys that goofed this up are never there to goof it up

Im not saying D-Ray is any good, Im just saying he finally did a good thing 6 weeks in