Darius Renaud finally helps the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Oct 14, 2013.

?

Has Darius Reynaud done enough as KR for you?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

In Sundays loss to the Seahawks Titans KR Darius Reynaud did what he could to help when he wrecked Seattle's Kicker Steven Hauschka (No.4 in the gif)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Reynaud's hit on their kicker eventually lead to this botched FG attempt that was blocked and returned for a TD that gave the Titans the lead.
    botchedFG.jpg

[​IMG]

This is the first time all year the team benefited from something Darius Reynaud did.
  2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope. He still sucks.

He needs to return 3 kicks/punts for TDs to make up for his garbage decisions in the past. He has handed our opponents 9 points this season (probably cost us the Chiefs game). No other returner in the league has done that so far.

I'm sick of seeing him take the ball out from 8 yards deep too. Absolutely sick of it. If we're down by two scores and it's late in the game, go for it. Otherwise, stay in there.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

If there is a hell, I hope he goes there.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Ok, so he cost us 2 points against the Steelers and 7 against the Chiefs. He got us 3 with the Seahawks.

-9+3= -6. Still in the red.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Unless there's 9 seconds left against the Texans with the game tied. Then you knee it.

He's a moron.
  6. JCBRAVE

Gotta give him +7 for setting up the missed FG attempt. If he never runs over the kicker they set up and hit that FG instead of us blocking it for 7
  7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Lol... that was a complete fluke that it worked out that way.
  8. JCBRAVE

Reynaud having a job at this level is a fluke, but hey, he had something to do with those points lol
  9. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

No. I gave him credit for hurting their kicker. I will not give him credit for McCourty causing a fumble, recovering the fumble and returning it for a touchdown. I'm sure he cheered incredibly hard as Jason ran down the sideline, but he gets no credit for that.
  10. JCBRAVE

Its the butterfly effect. if he doesn't do his part in this McCourty is never in position to make the play because the 2 guys that goofed this up are never there to goof it up

Im not saying D-Ray is any good, Im just saying he finally did a good thing 6 weeks in