Dare I Say C.J. Has Been Humbled....

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Dec 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

have you seen CJ talk, making a connection seems to b rocket science for him.

im not kiddin, i actually prefer reading script when it comes to CJ then watching him in interviews. I can't understand why he keeps bobbin his head, it cant be his hair making him do it that much, as he even does it with his helmet off.

but in all seriousness, you broke it down really too simple. i like how he handled himself, he coulda basked in the glory but didn't.

On Another Note:
    i want to comment on his long run and the great block by leroy (i think). When we were struggling against the run, i have been saying that had some of the blocks been held for maybe a second longer, there would be a difference in a lot of his runs. Look at that block by Leroy, and watch CJ do the rest. He mighta lost a step in terms of speed, but i think he is gettin it back.

still, theres some games left to be played, and im eager to c how he does. Matt needs to step up now if we are going to have any chance to win. I assume CJ will be ballin against the Saints, but we need an effective Matt to stand a chance.

To win this game, im thinking we need at least 4/5 TDs, especially with J-Mac's injury. i expect Brees to find C.Hawkins (DB not WR) and pick on him all day.

they will watch and see how effective the 4/5 WR sets have been on us all year and i expect they will run it quite a bit. we better figure out how to be a more aggressive D, we play zone like that all day long, it will be easy Breesing for the Saints.....

2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Booooooo..
    The man has Tourette's.
    Over the line

4. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

serious?? i had no idea..i didnt even no bout TS till right now...god bless Wiki

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

CJ may had been so delirious, he forgot he got a new contract.

6. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

He has stated that he doesn't have Tourette's. He said that it was some sort of nervous tick that he picked up, I think in high school or even college.

7. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Those "nervous ticks" are officially considered a form of tourette's syndrome in the medical field. I know this because I worked in the medical field for 8 years.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Its just a tick. I never knew they existed until about 2 years ago. I was sitting on the couch with my girl and her best guy friend. She had mentioned that she felt bad that he had it and I stated I had never noticed.

He was over "ticking" one day and I finally saw it.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I knew a guy in the Marines who had a horrible stuttering problem. Outranked me buy a few "spots" if you will.

Terrible time trying to contain myself when he would try and get serious.

10. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar