Dante Hall an option ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Apr 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

But doesn't that read that Hester will be what Dante Hall will be in a few years?

Devin Hester in a few years = Dante Hall now perhaps?

2. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

Chiefs interested in trading Dante Hall...Hello Titans

According to PFT, Dante Hall is on the block and Pac basically out for the year Bobby Wade allowed to sign with the Vikes, I hope we make a run at him.

He comes with $1.5m & $1.9m next price tag...not back for a difference maker in the 3rd phase of the game.

3. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

he had one good year as a returner, other than that he's been decent, I'd want to get a new deal in, that's a little much for someone who would really just be a return guy.

4. TitanBlitz

TitanBlitz Camp Fodder

I wouldn't doubt if it happens IF the Chiefs are reasonable with their demands. We have enough 2nd day picks this year to do the deal...

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hester is Hall all over again. But Hall was far more agile. Hester is just fast. He makes one cut and it's touchdown thanks to great blocking. But neither of them are worth anything outside of special teams, so they're almost identical.

6. Have you seen some of his college clips though, wow was he impressive. But then again why would he need to do that when your own team blocks so well for you...

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i'm all for getting hall...if the price is a 2nd day draft pick...

8. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I would for a 5th rounder. We need someone to help our now poor special teams. Thats not saying Hentrich and Bironas are bad just our return units now.

9. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Well, we have nothing better to spend our cap on this year. I bet Hall would agree to restructuring his deal so that we pay him more like 2.5 mil this year and 1 mil next year. He would definitely be worth a later round pick. Even if he is no longer spectacular, he is better than anyone we have and he is very reliable. He might even get a few catches for us and make a decent decoy with our current receiving corps.

10. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

too much money and too high a price for a player that is only going to play special teams 1 year for the team, we can go 1 year without having a explosive player on the returning side of the ball, and if we really need one, why not draft ginn in the first round, stay away from hall, focus on turner and the offense, then dedicate the draft to defense.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar