Danny Ware, RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

so hes still got alot left?

2. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Dude, he's 22... i'm pretty sure he's got a lot left

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I would agree that Ganther should have a decent edge on Ware. Especially considering he already knows the system, has had an off season of more than likely working his butt off knowing he neads to to keep his paycheck and add in the coaches said some favorable things about him. What I saw of Ganther in practice was decent but I never really saw him much in full contact. Some guys look real good when they are playing tag. Can he show explosion and break tackles? I'm not sure.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Interesting...

He thinks because he and AP came into college the same time...they'd have the same career? Oh boy.

He's a big back who sounds like everything's all about HIM. Those guys typically think they are much better than they are (sneak into the 3rd rnd?) and typically aren't team players (and have little interest in blocking for someone else).

Can you say practice squad?

Unless LenDale falls out of favor completely or Ware is the next Terrell Davis, I don't see him making anything beyond the practice squad and even that is iffy 'til he shows something other than his own lofty expectations. Ganther definitely has the edge for a 3rd spot (or better). Unless Ware can outrun some of the guys above him...he won't make the top 3.

I think there are better odds we bring back Cris Brown (especially if LenDale looks like he can't get in shape and we're not sure of Chris Henry). Plus, Brown's asking price has probably hit rock bottom!

Gut

5. HorusKing

HorusKing Guest

I think Lendale is going to be a bust because he doesn't like to stay in shape and he isn't dedicated at all!!!!!!

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

thats news^^

7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think we should keep Ganther as a RB/FB and sign a vet RB.

Atleast Ganther gives us insurance at 2 positions and will play on Special Teams.

8. i think we should pick up the texas running back from two years ago that was moved to texas community college? i forget his name but it was because of off field issues,(maybe we dont want him....)

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

I think it was Selvin Young don't take my word for it though it might have been Ramonce Taylor.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar