Danny Ware, RB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, May 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

As in LW not being physically able to stay on the field. Ware IMO only has to beat our Ganther as the 3rd back at this point but we could always bring in another RB, possibly a vet and then Ware are at best would be a practice squad guy. He better light it up in the pre-season and I question that happening.

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

guys, hes probably going to get a carry a game, why is everyone freaking out about injuries. hel be the damien nash.

3. im4titans

im4titans Camp Fodder

kobechaz,

I live in cumming. Good to see another Titans fan in the area.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

2nd best udfa back?

I think battle would be #1. I think he will be a good #3.

Udfa signings tend to be more regional in nature. The cowboys signed battle. We can't complain about them taking a chance on this kid and i think he has more talent than payton or ganther.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

didn't you want to draft Battle?

6. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

I watched him play in college and he was always impressive. He has seemed to have made some questionable decisions. I'm glad he will be in camp.

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I don't see the Titans carrying more than 3 RBs. Spots 1 & 2 are more than likely taken, (LenDale & Henry). IF things stay the way they are, there would be an interesting situation for that 3rd spot. If they bring in a vet RB, the only chance these guys would have is the practice squad or if they excel on special teams.

8. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

I'm up in Rome. Nothing but Falcons fans as far as I can see. Every once in a while I'll see a youngster wearing a Titans jersey. But, I think it's because they like the color. If you know what I mean.

9. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Ganther is much better than this kid. Ganther has a good frame at 5'9 219+ has good strength, blocking, and ****ftiness for a guy his size.

Ware is decent but doesn't, block is injury prone and was so slow they made him stay closer to the line to hit the hole.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Ware is pretty good. Shared alot of carries though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar