Daniel Tosh @ Zanies

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Mar 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

April 16-18... Love the .0 show.
    Such a ...

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

The Friday and Saturday shows are already sold out. I managed to snag a couple tix for my wife and I a few days before they sold out. Should be a good show.

3. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

The Lane Kiffin look alike is pretty funny. Should be a good show.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He does kinda look like kiffin... without the baby fat face.

He's always reminded me of :

[​IMG]

Anyway. I'll hit this up. I'd say no one has more my style humor/personality than Daniel Tosh. Wife says the same.

Which is why I'm better than you. Stick your head in doo doo.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

His show is better than his standup, but that's just me. It's like the reversal of Demetri Martin, awesome standup terrible show.

6. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

I meant to get tickets for this. Just recently started watching his show and really enjoy it. Also watched a standup he did as well. Oh well, maybe next time...

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Still haven't seen more than 30 seconds of his show, but I've seen him at Zanies before. Got tickets for this time too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar