Daniel Graham now a Titan

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Jul 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Oh, and it could get confusing with 2 TEs named Graham.

2. cozmicfool

cozmicfool Starter

I'm going to choose my words here very carefully. I hope he does well as a current TN Titan.

With that being said, I would like to make the following two points:

• He went undrafted for a reason. Over 200 other players were taken around the league over him and I'm sure NFL teams and scouts had reasons.

• You can't get overly excited over highlight videos. It's a highlight video!!! They are made overwhelmingly made to make players look like All-Stars.

In any case, given his draft status he's definitely a long shot to make the team. However, as I said before I'm hopeful because he's on our team. If Gates went from being an unknown to a perennial pro bowler, why can't he?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Cameron Graham is sloooow, he makes Craig Stevens look extra fast.

4. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I do not like the move why would you pay a third string player 3yr 8 million at the TE position? Vet min. I would have been fine with it. The knock on the guy early in his career is that he didnt/wouldnt block. I dont want to hear stats from 2006 this is 2011. And Tom Brady makes lost of people have stat lines. What has he done since he left NE that warrants 8 million over 3 years?

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Beaudreaux

Beaudreaux Starter

Interesting that Bo hasn't been picked up yet either

6. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

Because he's not very good...

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:yes:

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

As long as Graham doesn't fumble in PLAYOFF GAMES!!!!! :grrr: :grrr:

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

We needed another Te who can block and has experience, it is as simple as that. Hall is going to play less and we will use more 2 Te sets. Of course we needed another proven guy.

WTF? every Te in the league fits that description.

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cameron Graham our unsigned ufa from Louisville is undersized and slow. Only 244 lbs he ran a 5.00 40 at the combine. Stevens who is always called slow by ignorant posters here ran a 4.65 at his.

Small guys with no speed don't get drafted because they are small and have no speed!

I suppose Cam Graham could surprise and be a Chris Cooley type H-back for us but Cooley is bigger and faster than he is. I don't see it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar