Daniel Graham a Titan?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Jan 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

We Need a TE BAD. We can't trust Troupe, his not consistent at all. And Kinney might not ever play again. That just leaves Scaife. And while I think he's a pretty good TE, I would love to see another BIG target for Vince.

2. MattPan25

MattPan25 Guest

we have troupe and scaife, we could just draft a 3rd. im not worried about it. we have a 2 good ones.

3. FightinTitan

FightinTitan Guest

If Graham is willing to accept a smaller contract, then come on over. The titans are not and can not afford to over pay for a position that they have adequate people in place.

4. DannyPitts

DannyPitts "Put a Sock in It" champ

I'd love to see Daniel Graham a Titan. Good blocker and can catch. Fairly agile and tough. Good fit for an injury prone TE core.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Troupe is unreliable and undependable. Scaife is a tight end in name only; he's actually an H-back. Does anybody really count on him as an on-line blocker?

I want to have Hartsock in there as my blocking TE.

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Yes, Beast. You apparently don't follow the Pats but i've seen Graham bowl over Linebackers like what. :grrr:

You said it yourself Starkiller, Kinney is gone. Troupe DIDN'T step up in his place as we had hoped. Graham made $500,000 last year. That's not huge money though it's safe to say with slim FA pickins that number will go up a bit. I think Graham could be a HUGE young weapon if we could make the money work.

7. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

It depends on the market. I wouldn't be willing to put nearly the money I'd have put into Gonzalez. He'd be a decent pickup, as long as he isn't nearly at Tony's numbers...

8. Sannyasin

Sannyasin Guest

I could see giving him 1.25-1.5 mil a year for 4 years. He's young and talented. He's a very good run blocker and a pretty decent receiver.

He's made some big drops but as a run blocking first TE, he'd be very good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar