Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Dan Marino and Shannon Sharpe Released

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by titantrusince82, Feb 18, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Phil Simms looks EXACTLY like Boomer Esiason...
    Simms
    [IMG]

Esiason
    [IMG]
    titantrusince82 and GoT high five this.
  2. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    NFL on CBS mornings is soooo boring. Fox IMO and I would think the majority agrees - is light years more entertaining and easier to watch than CBS. Shannon Sharpe is hard to understand blaw blaw blaw

Even ESPN I can't really stomach. Chris Carter and ME-Shawn Johnson have the personality of a moth on-air and rarely laugh or even "fake" a laugh to Berman's bad jokes. The show is a bunch of loud-mouth, egos and very hard to watch. I think NFL network is also more of the same. I used to love watching the show in the afternoons and what-not but a lot of their ex-player/co-stars are sooo bad. Warren Sapp ughhhh ...

FOX Sports 1 is pretty entertaining and by far The NFL on Fox Sunday AM's before the games is the only pre-show you really need to watch - no need to flip around to Berman, Me-Shawn, Sapp, Esiason zzz ...
  3. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    lol yeah Sharpe was awful on-air ... don't know how people liked him - but to each his own I guess
  4. dtm586 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,248
    according to this ranking on nfl.si- he is THE BEST. :p

http://nfl.si.com/2014/02/07/2013-nfl-announcer-rankings/
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,804
    in all honesty is was not at all pretty to watch.

Of course that arsemonkey SS is the only one left to tell the tale
  5. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,789
    RACIST!

ALL white people look alike, right? RIGHT!?
    titans92790 and Titans Eternal high five this.
  6. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    No he is. I met Marino in person a few months ago working out in a hotel exercise room in Manhattan. Dull as dirt. But James Brown was there also and he was very interesting to talk with despite the limited conversation. We were both focused on our workout.

This was a Sunday AM so they were there for the broadcast later in the morning.
    GoT high fives this.
  7. titans92790 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,506
    Almost believed you until you mentioned James Brown being in an exercise room... :p
  8. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,542
    No for real. He was doing a lot of leg stretches with bands, etc. He was on the elliptical for about 30 minutes also- not killing it, but working out at a decent clip. I was on the treadmill next to him. Nice guy.

Marino was on the elliptical other side of JB. Marino didn't weigh in on conversation much at all.
    titans92790 high fives this.
  9. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,681
    Dan Marino is a partner in a local pizza restaurant in my area, all you hear on the radio is how he's tied to this pizza joint, ugh so annoying hearing his name so often for no good reason.

I dont like or dislike him on TV, he's pretty neutral, which is boring to some. This is a good move by CBS. Neither of these guys bring much to the table.