Dan Koppen visiting Titans this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

And yet it would still be an improvement from Scott and Amano

2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

It'd be great to get this deal done!

3. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I've been waiting on some news about a center for a while, and I'm estatic this is the guy we're going after. He's by far the best center available, and we'll probably be getting him for pretty cheap. Hopefully the next couple of days will come with good news such as Koppen signing, cutting Amano, and trading for Asante. Could end up being a VERY good offseason. :D

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

And new uniforms. Can't forget that. The uni's are fine...we def need new helmets though.

5. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Agreed...let's get an all black uniform...that's what my team in high school wore at home, and we broke the record for shutouts in a season. :grrr: Definitely the all black uniforms because not one of us got a division 1 scholarship lol.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

This would be my favorite FA pickup.

7. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Is that the most times getting shut out or shutting the opponent out. If its getting shut out, screw that idea.

8. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Great news! Signing Koppen should provide an instant upgrade over Amano, and then we can draft another C in rounds 3-4 and let him develop for a year or 2.

9. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Hopefully we get him. Smart center. This is a completely different team under munchak. It's really satisfying to actually have hope in how they are building the team. A lot different than recent years.

10. ToddTheTitan

ToddTheTitan GoTitans Homer

Wow, Koppen, Hutch, Wimbley, and Asante?

Great offseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar