Dan Koppen visiting Titans this week

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im not jumping for joy at this news either, but I think the other 2 free agent signings were good. Can't sign 5/5, getting 2 is good, and obviously we'll exhaust all options before letting Amano back.

2. JCBRAVE

Imagine if we signed him. And both he and Hutchinson had as bad of luck again as last year...... Would be tragic.

3. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

:sad2::sad2:

4. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I'd love this signing as long as we take someone in the 3rd or 4th to play behing him. Koppen/(Molk/Jones/Brewster)/Velasco would give us amazing depth at Center.

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Dan Kopen is solid! I remember because when I used to play Madden he would always be ranked in the high 80's lol. But seriously anyone blocking for Brady all those years must have to be a upgrade at center.

Kopen, Hutch, Stewart, Roos and a rookie Guard im liking this so far if it holds true ...

6. JCBRAVE

Yea he's an upgrade, but maybe youve seen this somehwere
    That would be devastating. That's a season killer if their ages caught up with both of them. You dont heal so well in your 30's. And theyre both coming off season ending surgeries.

7. HeadOnASwivel

HeadOnASwivel Pro Bowler

This is great news, he better not get out of Nashville without a contract!

I personally think he's better than Wells.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

We should still draft two/three linemen fairly early even if we sign him.

Our entire line is getting older and I am personally a fan of having a group of guys who have been around each other for a few years putting the line together. I think it is the one group of people in football who truly benefit from being around each other for a few years.

I would really like to get two new guards and a center in the draft, but atleast a guard and center.

9. JCBRAVE

Its hard to establish that with young backups. We typically carry 7 offensive linemen in a game, so activating 3 rookies wont work.

Let me say that IMO we wont draft more than 2 offensive linemen. 1 yes, 2 not likely.

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah we need to get this done then go Center in the 3rd or 4th.

Koppen is a good one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar