Dan Bazuin of Central Michigan

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titantonic, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

One of the highly rated defensive ends, Central Michigan senior Dan Bazuin, will be on ESPN tonight at 6:30 CST facing MTSU in the Motor City Bowl. Bazuin is 6'3", 260 and is seen as a top prospect on some draft boards. Great Blue North, which is usually one of the most reliable ones, actually has him rated second among defensive ends behind Quinten Moses of Georgia. That means they think he is better than Gaines Adams and a few others we have all heard about.

Just a heads up for those, like myself, who like to check out some of the prospects at positions where the Titans have a need.

2. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Better than Gaines Adams what is that guy smoking are you kidding me. And Anthony Spencer is another who is a better prospect than Bazuin, he's probably a 3rd round prospect or early 4th but not a second round prospect or first for that matter like GA whois a top 10 pick. while saying that he is a good DE but just not as good as the ones mentioned above.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

quinten moses wont be a first round pick, so they must not have updated that lately

4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Is Moses declaring or staying another year? Would be best if he stayed cuz he had a terrible year.

5. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Bazuin had a good game but wasn't quite as dominant as I thought he'd be against MTSU. The announcers mentioned he had a down season due to a couple of injuries, including a broken wrist, and the suicide of his 18-year-old brother last summer. I think Great Blue North's list of players by position has not been updated for a while and should be considered very preliminary. I'll be shocked, however, if Moses isn't picked in the first round.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

he's a senior, so he has to come out. he lost a lot of money this year.

7. jerzyboy247

jerzyboy247 Guest

I was able to see Bazuin play against my school, Bowling Green, this year and was not that impressed. However, his number for the entire season were respectable, I can't see him becoming a force for most NFL teams.

8. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Great Blue North now has actual rankings of the defensive end prospects. The previous list wasn't numbered and probably wasn't meant to be taken as a ranking. They have Bazuin ranked 12th. Adams is first with Moses second.

http://www.gbnreport.com/2007des.html

9. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I think Jarvis Moss will shoot up the charts after he declares and I wouldn't see him as a reach around #20.

10. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

After last night's performance I think Moss at #19 would be worth a shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar