Damien Nash

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GLinks, Jan 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Well, we finally got a decent look at him today, even though it was when it mattered least against an opponent who apathetically beat the crap out of us. I was thinking, he's about 5'9"-5'10" and 214. Isn't Henry 5'9" 215 or so?
    Henry is more of a meatslab, but Nash looked pretty decent. I have to wonder if this means Henry could be let go if Nash can do the same kind of performance. I can see us trying to unload Henry to someone (such as the Jets - my new favorite team to abuse when it concerns the 2006 draft) for a 3rd rounder, or in a package deal for extra picks (like with Billy Volek, say, to the Jets).
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

You would think they have plans for Nash to be a #2 RB.
  3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I'd say so, and he's cheaper than Henry. I was thinking despite the lingering questions, Brown still outperformed Henry, showed he can catch, and didn't disappear due to injury for weeks at a time. I'd say there'll be intense speculation during the next few months about Henry's future in Tennessee.
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

Maybe the Titans can trade TH to some sucke... I mean desperiat... I mean stupid GM for a third. Cause it would be really stupid to trade a third for TH now wouldn't it.
  5. Hoffa

Hoffa Not Family?Then freak you you freakin' freak

I have to disagree. Seemed to me like Henry has done better than CB down the stretch.
    And injuries? CB was in street clothes again today.
  6. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

I wouldn't mind CB getting the boot when contract time is up. TH won't be here long either it looks like.
  7. Nash

Nash Starter

The 06 draft will be the opportunity to move some guys...you want our high #2 pick, give us a lower 2 and 3 and take Henry for your safety..same with Volek for a MLB
  8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Brown or Henry to the Jets for a third. But Henry makes more sense cap-wise, especially if Nash can fill in for Brown. Not sold on any of these guys yet, really.
  9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Henry and Volek should be our front-line trade fodder this year.
  10. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

And I'll just go ahead and :deadhorse this notion, but Volek and Henry to the Jets either for their first, or second and third/fourth.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.