Damian Williams/Marc Mariani/Lavelle Hawkins SUCK!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Oct 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

black is the absence of light.... light is what causes us to see color.... black is the absence of color :D

2. BeatADeadColt

BeatADeadColt Camp Fodder

What are the raiders colors?

Silver and......... ?

I rest my case.

Lol.

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

black is the absence of color.

lemme get 50 bucks and then when I make it big ill give you your investment back with 300% interest.

Try to find a bank to give your money to that will do that.

4. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

You bought a Pathfinder?

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I think Williams is playing pretty good.

Who ever expected Mariani to be an effective WR? He was a 7th rd pick for a reason. Hawkins as always sucked are you just figuring that out?

I like how suddenly Mariani as a return man is slow and not agile. Most slow guys make pro bowls as returners right?:sad2:

6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mariani was going to be another Wes Welker right? Didn't we have that debate earlier? All white Wrs are like Wes right? Idiots.

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I didn't think Hawk had a bad game at all. He had some nice catches, had some nice runs and second efforts, and didn't have many drops.

I thought both Hawk and Williams had good games.

8. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

against 0 and watever teams....

i was one of hawk's supporters over the years, as he never got his chance. but he needs to do a lot more. i thought he'd see his former teammate d.jackson going crazy and mimic it, though he has sputtered.

d williams is still young i dont expect as much from him as i do from hawk. thing is hawk - unless he steps up he might not b with us come nxt season - which from how it looks might not be a bad thing. you need play makers and WR in this NFL....especially since we seemingly have no run game anymore.

9. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

colts defense is designed to stop the pass... everything in that organization revolves around manning... if the colts are up, you're not going to be running the ball, you're going to be airing it out.. which is their defense...
    that being said... 70 yards total in rushing against a pass first defense is facepalm

10. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

nate washington is worthless too

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar