Dallas Clark out for the year

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 3gtitan, Oct 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

[QUOTEbut I like that the Colts are finally getting the rash of injuries that every other team has had to deal with in the last decade.
    ][/QUOTE]

Actually the Colts have had a lot of injuries the last few years. They have not had Bob Sanders for 2 seasons and his replacement(Bullitt) is out for the year. Two first rd picks, Gonzales and Brown have not been able to stay healthy at all.

It will be interesting to see how Tamme plays in such an ideal offense.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Pick up Jacob Tamme now!

3. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Actually the Colts have had a lot of injuries the last few years. They have not had Bob Sanders for 2 seasons and his replacement(Bullitt) is out for the year. Two first rd picks, Gonzales and Brown have not been able to stay healthy at all.

It will be interesting to see how Tamme plays in such an ideal offense.[/QUOTE]Uh-oh! they lost the most overrated safety in the league, his backup, a third receiver(which is a position anyone on the Colts could play, and look good in doing so, because of manning/wayne/clark) and two first round picks, one being a DE. Did another team lose a rookie DE this year?

They have been a lot luckier than a lot of teams in the NFL with injuries, as their top guys have never really been out for substantial periods of time.

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We've endured our fair share of hardships and found ways to win this year. This is the Colts we're talking about, not a team with limited abilities. They win without Bob Sanders and he's an elite talent. Worst that happens is they loss a few 3rd down conversions and are limited to 21 points per game. It helps us that he's out, but realistically if we have to rely on other teams misfortunes then we don't belong in the playoffs. Too bad for them, but no need for us or the Colts to go nuts over this.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Dallas Clark is about 1000X more important to the colts than bob sanders.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No doubt he's big for their offense, but I'm not thinking their season is any more over than ours or anyone's. Some people want to jump in the air thinking we some how win another 3 games just because Dallas Clark is missing from Indy's lineup. That's a really good organization, and just like Pittsburgh won games without Big Ben, the Colts will win without their TE.

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

It's not that we have to rely on them...

people are just kind of feeling as if justice exists now that the Colts are going through the injury-bug that they've somehow avoided for 10 years.

And the Colts are actually a better defense WITHOUT Bob Sanders. So...

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I don't cheer for injuries. I hope (for the unmentioned) that Clark is back soon.
    That being said, I'm still looking forward to beaten sucky Colts twice, with or without their injuried players. Too me it just sound like a bad excuse already.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why is my post under Titanic sub?

10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Bob Sanders was defensive player of the year. He has hardly played since. It's one thing for him to be out but his replacement is also out for the year. Using your 4th best safety as a starter is rather significant.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar