Smack Daily Reminder

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GoT, May 28, 2008.

1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

[​IMG]
  2. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

>implying we won't sweep you guys with Locker back, Greene back, and Gregg Williams coaching one hell of a defense.

Stay on your high horse while you can.
  3. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Colts beat a Seahawks team that plays horribly on the road and the Titans got beat by a team after spotting them 7, having the refs spot them 7, and playing with the back-up QB.

I don't think much suck or greatness can be handed out today.
  4. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

There seems to be a misconception here. SUCK is not measured by mere wins and losses. SUCK is not something that occurs only 16 times a year.

Look at these losers - they SUCK 24/7/365 and that won't change depending on what the scoreboard says. [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    • High Five High Five x 2
  5. dred

dred Starter

So what. Colts spotted the Seahawks 12 points.
    And there are only 4 other teams with a better record on the road than Seattle... you ain't one of them.
    Refs? lol
    You suck at making excuses.
  6. jplusip

jplusip Starter

Seahawks have sucked on the road for longer than one season dipshit. This is an issue that goes back to last season. Hell, the Cows almost beat them on the road.

As for "spotting them 12", how well do you think you losers would have done had it been Hasselbeck starting the game?

Yeah, thought so. STFU and GTFO.
  7. dred

dred Starter

1. Go back over the past 3-4 years and tell me how Seattle sucks that bad on the road when in comparison the Titans have just one more win on the road than they did... in all of those years. Have the Titans always been just one game from sucking on the road in your opinion?

2. Who the hell cares how the Colts would have done with their backup. We beat the coveted "best of the NFC" last week. That's all that matters.

3. Can't wait to see what excuses you come up with after you play the 49ers and Seattle. I am guessing it will be injuries and refs as always with people like you.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. jplusip

jplusip Starter

When did I say the Titans were good on the road? This is the stupidest thing I've read today. The Titans sucked last year, the year before, and then fell apart after VY got hurt the year before that. Where did I say the Titans were a good road team? Pretty sure I didn't.

You're the moron that wanted to compare the Titans game to the Colts game. "Hey, we spotted them 12 and still won!" Stupid.

I'm not anticipating us winning either game truth be told. Both teams are better than us, especially if we're missing Locker.
  9. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

Never argue with a Colts fan. They will drag you down to their level of SUCK and then beat you with experience.

:coltssuck: :truedat:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

ponies suck just like their gay arsed pole slurping QB who eats apples thru fences