D. Henry tops among backs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dangermode, Sep 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

Henry has been good but Murray should still be getting the bulk. he's been killing it.

• High Five High Five x 3
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  2. HurrayTitans!

HurrayTitans! Useless trivia knowledge champion

That's great that he is showing success early, but Murray is doing well. He's only going to be a here a year or two. Let Henry split this first year, maybe even only the first few weeks, before he's the top back in Tennessee. He'll get his chances.

3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

@Deuce Wayne

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Man's a beast I tells ya!

5. Meow

Meow Starter

It looks like they're slowly increasing his workload and I think that's a perfect way to get him acclimated to the NFL and the speed of the game. The first week he had 6 touches I believe and last week he had 10. That's a great way to let him learn the tendencies of defenses, learn from a veteran like Murray, and gain knowledge of the offensive schemes and protections. We all would like to see him play more but I do like the way he is slowly being brought into the offense. After last year it's pretty amazing that we have the luxury to do that...many teams don't.

6. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

He needs to be starting. Murray is playing alright, but he goes down with arm tackles every time. Henry has run through them consistently.

7. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

I'm not seeing it. Outside that big run that was all blocking and should have been a TD, he had a sub par game.

Henry has been consistently hit or grabbed at the LOS, and has consistently been running for 5 yards anyway.

8. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

you mean like his 3 yards on 5 carries game 1?
    you're delusional if you think he should be above murray

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  9. GrayGhost1951

GrayGhost1951 Starter

Two different styles. I like the changeup Henry brings. Murray is really helping catching stuff out of the backfield. He's more a slice and dice where Henry runs through people or pushes the pile. You look up and Henry has what appears to be an average run and all of a sudden it's 2nd and 5 or 6.

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

I ordered a Henry jersey for my son 3 weeks ago. Order still processing. Damn that's slow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar