Cyprien Injury

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It doesn't help that he sucks ass. He gave the fans plenty of reason to whine.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  2. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Can a guy not have a bad game? Damn.

Stating that he's the worst FA signing in history after a few quarters is beyond melodramatic.

3. Fry

Sure.

He's had a bad career.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  4. Chronos

Chronos Pro Bowler

Why, that sounds suspiciously like a coaching issue...

5. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

Okay? Do throwing these hissy fits make you feel better, because I'm not sure what else you are trying to accomplish.

6. Fry

Who's throwing a hissy fit? I'm not. I knew he was bad. Everyone else is just now coming around after actually watching him play.

We're here to discuss the Titans. The Titans lost and he played a big role in that. We're discussing it.

I don't know what you want out of a forum.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • LOL LOL x 1
  7. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Honestly I was one of the give him a chance guys this offseason, but what I saw on Sunday truly gave me the heebie jeebies. It kinda sucks he has to sit on the sidelines stewing now instead of getting a crack at redemption.

8. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

He's just bitter that his nephew Dudd got benched.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. abc2330

abc2330 Pro Bowler

We all knew that he sucked in coverage. Nobody suggested that he should be in man coverage against Amari Cooper.

The missed tackles are a different issue. If he can't do the one thing which he is actually supposedly good at, I agree that he sucks. But I'm not going to let one game decide that. He has been one of the best run stopping safeties since entering the league, and arguably the best last year, so the consistency is proof that this aspect of his game will improve.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol did people really expect this guy to do much more than he did? Can't say a few of us didn't warn y'all.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar