Cuts/Waives - Thread

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tennessee, Aug 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Interresting player to me: LB Kevin Simon played some solid MLB at Tennessee... I wonder if he's been able to get over his injury completely?

Drafted in 7th Round this year by Washington, waived last night.

I thought that if healthy he would have been at least a 3/4 round pick... does anybody know his story?

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

There's been a little discussion about it at the Chargers F2F site Glorify the Past (some seeds planted by by me).

Here's a link:
    G.T.P.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Billy Volek may have some value but I don't see anyone giving up anything for him with the talent which will be released over the next few days.

4. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Titans | J. Anderson released
    Tue, 29 Aug 2006 06:01:50 -0700

The Tennessean reports the Tennessee Titans have released WR Jason Anderson.

5. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

Thanks for the link Titanbuoy... fun read, curiously enough - makes me hungry for chilli :yes:

6. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

I'd rather have Davey here than Mauck

8. Anyone else a bit miffed we let go of O.J Small, I think he's quite underated actually, what do you guys think?

9. Tennessee

Tennessee Guest

I expect he and/or T. Hall to be among the first to sign with the Titans practice squad...

So many decent/developing/potential WR's this year..... then what do you say about Calico?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar