Cutler to Tennessee Real?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titans1839, Dec 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I'm going to venture that this is all a tempest in a teacup and it's not gonna happen. The only reason we're discussing it is because some douchey talking head threw the idea out there when the acid started kicking in.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  2. RainMan777

RainMan777 Camp Fodder

What a horrible injustice this front office and ownership have left the Tennessee Titans in....The straw that broke the camel's back started back in 2010 (after) the Randy Moss signing.....the amazing after effect in regards to Jeff Fisher leaving in 2011 was how well Mike Munchak adapted and kept the core team and foundation of this organization together (without an off season), and singing a true veteran talent in Hasselbeck to lead the 2011 Titans to a 9-7 record (barely missing out on the post-season). A core that many fans, including the Titans general manager, felt needed a culture change with the firing of Munchak and hiring of Whisenhunt. SAD MISTAKE!

There is a (big, big) difference going into the 2015 season in regards to head coaching and general manager leadership here in Nashville. Ken Whisenhunt is NOT the answer (nor) is general manager Ruston Webster. I truly believe that JAY CUTLER is going to be traded to Tennessee soon in January (or) February if not come time free agency starts. And he can certainly be the very best viable and most productive player/option the Tennessee Titans desperately NEED behind center. But both he and Whisenhunt have very fragile ego's and very stubborn men that thrive on comfort and winning, without being shaken out of their (comfort zones). And think that this soon to be marriage may be more early honeymoon bliss, leading toward a messy divorce in the end.

I like the Cutler move, since more than likely Mariota (out of Oregon) will probably NOT be drafted by a Whisenhunt run franchise this April. Whisenhunt lost any and all of my confidence in regards to him being "the NFL QB guru!" Jake Locker should have had a good career with Munchak and company, and very much should be kept as the Titans "backup QB" going into the 2015 off-season. But this franchise and front office needs the RIGHT head coach and general manager before Tommy Smith (cleans house and revamps) this roster, most notably before bringing a Jay Cutler BACK to Nashville.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 4
    • Boring Boring x 1
  3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Already got a thread on this, bro. Twice, even.
    Cutler ain't coming here.

4. RainMan777

RainMan777 Camp Fodder

Thanks for that response boss. Maybe you should take over as general manager.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 3
  5. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

I dunno bout this. Could be good, Could be bad.

Either way, it's garnering headlines for the team. maybe he'd do better knowing he's only a couple miles from home instead of three states away.

6. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I saw jay giving jimmy a nice lil pep talk pre game.

7. XO

XO Nevada Native

Maple syrup is supposed to be on the table before the pancakes.

Of course when they bring the maple syrup after the pancakes, it'll definitely be too late.

8. RainMan777

RainMan777 Camp Fodder

Cutler I.M.O is def going to be sent to Nashville. This entire team is in the exact same state of franchise as was the 1994 Houston Oilers going into the 1995 with Jeff Fisher. Jake Locker should be kept as the back up and Mariota should be the Titans first round pick (should we pick #1). I agree with JC Brave, Cutler is a terrible leader and has the same stubborn ego Whisenhunt showcases on a weekly basis. The Bears are completely in the right here with releasing him and does not warrant the contract they intended to pay him. It can't get any worse here in Nashville with the Titans, and don't see Webster or Whisenhunt leaving in 2015, so the Cutler signing makes sense for a team that hasn't seen through the windshield of this broken down car in a long, long, time either way.

9. RainMan777

RainMan777 Camp Fodder

Fitting name for a team that is just as retarded as Dustin Hoffman playing along side Cruise at the breakfast table with the maple syrup & pancakes. At least "The Rain Man" could win and make his brother money! Maybe we could get him to take over as GM with avvive, and start counting wins in 2015???

10. Shane Wright

Shane Wright Special Teams Standout

Add Brain Orakpo or Greg Hardy in offseason
    draft QB to compete with Mettenberger
    and draft Markus Golden from Missouri second round.

this is a real possible scenario that i believe that could help the Titans a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar