curse the steelers.com

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolutly

2. You would get beaten up for using the word Soccer, so don't say it

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

man Soccer have the worst fans out there, no matter which country you're in. There are a lot of nut cases.

Therei s a DVD called the Football Factory - I believe it is a documentary on Soccer fans in England.

LazyManJackson - You a Liverpool or Arsenal fan?

4. Look at the avatar
    Liverpool

5. There's also the movie Green Street Hooligans, which is about a guy joining a football firm and then savagely beating other football firms, when you watch it you feel like hitting someone

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah i was looking but i could tell if it was Liverpool or Arsenal, i suppose now looking Liverpool are complete Red and Arsenal have white sleeves on their red tops?

And I aint big into Soccer anyway, only on the PS2 - LMA Manager and FIFA

7. Didn't you know Liverpool won the Champions League (European Cup) last year, that was the cup they were holding on the avator

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

They have to give me a fan since I played soccer. Football too. The other football. Something like that :stars:

9. Brits love to hate Americans

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Aussies love to hate Brits.

It is a lovely cycle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar