Current list of FA's with whom The Titans might "update their files"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Why is everything a political issue with you? Cook played last year. He played a lot(29 catches) and they deactivated Scaife for games so Cook could play more.

How is zach miller fat? What kind of idiot thinking brought that up? He's 6'5 255 is that fat for a TE?

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Cut Tony Brown? WTF? He was our best lineman in 2009 and just got a new contract last year. Now when they will likely move JJ to DE let's cut the best Dt we have?

:rolleyes:

3. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Santana Moss would be my #1 target in Free Agency.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

I thought it was funny that there wasn't a single QB on that list of 50.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Because none of the QB's are good options. I believe that list included only players who could actually help a team.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Our best lineman in 2009? And what has he done since then? That's what I thought. Not to mention he missed all of last season. The last thing we need is a gimpy old vet to take away playing time from young guys like Marks and Casey. Also J.Jones might be used on the outside but he'll still play DT too. We bring in Mebane and team him up with J. Jones, Casey and Marks.

7. JCBRAVE

Wait a minute, you think Question Marks can play?

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I know he's better than a gimpy Down Town Tony Brown. And Haye flat out sucks.

9. JCBRAVE

Yuck! Marks is a wasted pick, a wimp too. The ONLY thing Marks has going for him is his shiftiness, and as an undersized DT, it's not enough. The sooner we move past that super reach, the better.

Jovan Haye is garbage, true story.

As for Tony Brown, he's good, WAAAY better than Marks. Browns biggest weakness is his anticipation. He jumps the snap all the damn time, costing us yards, but when he does guess it right, he's good.

10. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Sen'Derrick Marks better than Tony Brown?!?! You might want to stick to your TX teams from now on because you obviously don't pay too much attention to what goes on in TN. Haye does suck, however.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar