Current list of FA's with whom The Titans might "update their files"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by CRUDS, Jun 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Obviously Blount would have been the perfect fit in that regard. Can you imagine a team with CJ and a prime Jerome Bettis type? Teams would forfeit.
  2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Don't even get me started. :facepalm:

[​IMG]
  3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood On Twitter @2ToneBlueBlood

But remember, they kept Ringer on the squad and cut Blount hoping he'd clear waivers. Don't you think there would have been a better chance of Ringer clearing waivers? Just sayin'.
  4. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I don't thing Ringer would have been eligible for the practice squad, which was the point of cutting Blount.
  5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Jamie Harper is 235, he's pretty big.

If you want huge... google Javorskie Lane and Keith Payne.
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS El Diablo Tip Jar Donor

Blount wasn't cut. We was put on waivers in a (dumb) attempt to keep him (initially on PS) and Fisher's prized special teamers. Huge gamble that did not pay off.
  7. A.D.

A.D. Thank you, Bud. R.I.P. Staff

Nicks is restricted and received a first-round tender. Mankins got the franchise tag. Kalil signed a new contract. The Bucs are reportedly going to make re-signing Joseph a priority. Ditto for the Ratbirds and Yanda.

That leaves just Dahl and Colledge. The Falcons will try to re-sign Dahl but have three FAs on their o-line so might be a problem for them. The Packers are reportedly going to let Colledge walk.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  8. Big Time Titan

I get the feeling that Munchak was serious when he said we're good at OL so I don't see us going after any guys that will replace our current starters. Now DL is another story. Depending on how healthy Down Town Tony Brown is, I think that Jason Jones is the only veteran DT that's safe. I think and hope that Haye gets cut before the season kicks off. I really like Tony Brown but if he's still not healthy I don't see why we should keep him either.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

According to NFL.com, Lions are going to go after Tulloch.
  10. Big Time Titan

Big surprise, Schwartz poaching our decent talent. I say let him overpay to get him. He ain't that great. But gotta give him some credit because dude is putting together a dangerous defense in Motown.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.