Culture

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by sirjesse, Apr 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I've been catching up on our new rookies, the encouraging thing is they all have good tape vs the elite college programs.

2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I'm sure the staff has seen more than us fans have. It's easy for us to judge. I think we are judging it by giving up the #1 and having 3 2nds, passing Ramsey and the picks are a little disappointing at first glance. Jack was there, Robinson was there.
    I like the CB Reed from Southern Miss.

3. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I like the draft in all.

Conklin and the kid from Arkansas infuse some badly needed mean into our line. If those guys can build a swagger, a smash mouth mindset, and get warmack and lewan to buy in, the line can be a force.

Like all three front seven picks. A nasty DT has been a need for some time. And two edge rushers. Can never have too many of those.

A running back that can compliment the new nasty line. Big. A hitter. Powerful.

The secondary guys look like projects that might have some success. Who knows.

And all bring a good work ethic, attitude. Experience against top competition.

Our team got nastier and harder working this weekend. That is always a good thing.

I'm really hoping to see this run game just line up and smash people in the damn mouth all day. Like the colts soft defense. This line and Murray and Henry pounding em, will wear them down. Should help MM8 out a lot.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

What's wrong with it?

5. NotoriousZEUS

NotoriousZEUS Rookie

I liked the day 3 picks a lot. Just a bad day 2, in my opinion.

• Boring Boring x 1
  6. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I don't know enough about all the prospects and obviously the staff has seen more of them. But playing the hindsight thing, I would have taken Jack instead of Dodd and Robinson to pair with Casey instead of Johnson.

Hooper the TE would have been nice over Byard.

Love the Tretlo pick maybe he can show Warmack how it's done or maybe he replaces him??

I would have drafted Scooby in the 7th, I like the Kalan Reed pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar