culpepper...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bulluck4dMVP, Mar 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

all the time

2. Arizona just signed Warner to a 3-year extension. I don't see why they would trade for Culpepper after locking up Warner.

So, about that question Gunny... :ha:

3. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

HMMM......Where is culpepper going?

4. metal957

metal957 Starter

I would have to say the Ravens or Arizona

Your telling me Denny G wouldn't want to reunite with Culpepper

5. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

Warner's deal only had a 3 mil SB so it is very cap friendly if they want to cut him after this yr. I've felt that they could take Cutler or Young if either falls to them. But Culpepper was Green's guy and it sure would make sense.

6. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

I'm going with Miami for Ricky Williams maybe??and a draft pick..going out on a limb, but possible. I know Miami was talking about trading Williams and their #1 pick to Texans for Carr, so they want to get rid of him.

7. Titans2004

Titans2004 Pro Bowler

The new owner of the Vikings is trying to clean house. RW does not fit into that plan.

8. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

imagine what MIami would give up for Duante
    considering what they gave for AJ

he could also be going to Detroit (but I doubt they send him interdivision)

9. theprizdfighter

theprizdfighter Newb to the 19.5°

Well it would allow them not to draft a RB in the first round; they could focus on other areas they need improvement in, like Defense. What pick do they have? Instead of taking Maroney at 17 they could get Jimmy Williams or Tye Hill or an LB, but I agree if they are really trying to clean house Ricky Williams wouldn't be a smart choice.

10. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

signing Ricky would send the wrong message

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar